eco-friendly strong stability no deformation antique cork floating floor
Model N.O FG281509A
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
· Charge Unit: 1m²
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : pu/uv
· Range of The Application: family/commercial
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 600*600*8.5mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Inspection of tiles prior to installation – to insure the cork tiles are your preferred pattern, style, size, shade and color it is your responsibility to inspect the tiles prior to installation, whether or not the installation is performed by you or by a professional installer. The simplest way of checking tiles is to lay them out loosely on the floor and step back to inspect them to your satisfaction.
Maintenance of cork flooring – to insure years of satisfaction with your cork floor it is important for you to maintain your floor correctly. It is common sense and easy to do. Generally cleaning with a damp cloth or mop is sufficient using only water. Please ask us for more details. Once the floor begins to look dull it is time to apply another two or three coats of water-based polyurethane. Cork flooring under normal wear and proper installation and maintenance will last upwards of 30 years.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the eco-friendly strong stability no deformation antique cork floating floor, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.