eco-friendly wear-resisting long-term use antique antique cork floating floor for living room
Model N.O FG281509B
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Questions 3: I thought you couldn't walk on cork, especially in high heels. Also doesn't furniture damage the floors?
Answer: Cork flooring is produced in a density high enough to withstand heavy traffic and weight. One of the characteristics of cork is that it has a "memory" and therefor recovers well from compression, very much like a wine cork being puled out of a bottle expands. A polyurethane surface finish further protects the cork and allows for easy maintenance. Nevertheless, just like other flooring materials, we recommend the use of protective pads under furniture legs.
Question 4: Is cork flooring suitable for kitchens and bathrooms?
Answer: Yes, it is suitable for all rooms – both residential and commercial. Kitchens are one of the most common rooms for cork flooring installations since it is comfortable to stand on and easy to clean and maintain. Surface water spills do not harm cork flooring. Simply wipe up as you would on any other floors. In bathrooms cork is warm underfoot as well. If heavy water spills are anticipated (such as much splashing by children in bathtubs) we recommend that after installation of floor the perimeter of the room is caulked prior to installing molding or base boards.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the eco-friendly wear-resisting long-term use antique antique cork floating floor for living room, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.