environmental protection wear-resistant durable antique cork floating floor for sitting room
Model N.O FG281542D
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process :pu/uv varnished
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 915*305*8.5mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Question 9: We find that in comparing prices your prices are the most economical. Why?
Answer: You are getting the benefits of a true factory outlet price. Our distribution network is streamlined and allows us to offer factory prices directly to the consumer.
Question 10: Is there a cork filler I can use for touching up my cork floor?
Answer: Take a scrap tile and sand the edge creating cork dust. Mix this with polyurethane to make a putty, then pack this down into the small cracks and allow to dry. Then put a coat of polyurethane over the surface.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the environmental protection wear-resistant durable antique cork floating floor for sitting room, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.