non-formaldehyde Environmental protection antique cork floating flooring
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Laucork Cork floor coverings are of the finest quality resulting from strictly supervised production and on-going quality control procedures. Additionally, production of Laucork cork flooring is environmentally friendly. No cork trees are cut down, only the bark is peeled without destroying the tree, and it grows back within nine years, ready to be harvested again.
Whether in a child’s room, family room, music room, kitchen, or bathroom – a cork floor is always the correct choice. It is tough, resilient and water resistant. It absorbs sound and provides acoustical excellence. Being highly abrasion resistant, these floors are often also used in public buildings including schools, hospitals, gyms and workout rooms, yoga and exercise centers, restaurants, hotels, shops and offices.
If you're looking for the non-formaldehyde environmental protection antique cork floating flooring, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.