waterproof fire resistant antique cork floating floor for kitchen
Model N.O FG281537
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Question 11: Can cork floors be dyed or stained with specific colors? Can cork floors also be stenciled?
Answer: Yes, cork floors can be stained any color. However, only cork floors that do not have a surface finish on them (such as urethane or wax) can be color stained. When staining use a water-based stain and apply evenly using a soft cloth or staining sponge. Allow stain sufficient time to dry and then apply three coats of water-based flooring urethane (following manufacturers instructions). For the truly creative, stenciling cork floors before urethane application can create beautiful and unique custom produced floor finishes.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the waterproof fire resistant antique cork floating floor for kitchen, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.