waterproof fire resistant rustic cork floating floor for kitchen for bedroom
Model N.O FG281515A
Antique cork floating flooring ---Antique flavor, Wealth and Comfortable
The surface texture of antique tiles are made of modern digital spray printing technology that is realistic, high quality and full of antique flavor. It is soft, resilient and with no radiation. You cannot feel cold when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking.
· Charge Unit: 1m²
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : uv/pu varnished
· Range of The Application: family/commercial
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 915*145*8.5mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Cork is the outer bark of the cork oak tree or Quercus (oak) suber (cork). This remarkable tree has a bark (suberose parenchyma) which is unique throughout the plant kingdom. The cork bark can be harvested from the tree allowing new bark to grow in its place without killing or damaging the trees. This makes every tree a renewable source of raw material.
The cork is harvested (peeled) from each tree time after time. The first harvest of the cork bark occurs approximately 20 years after a sapling is planted. After each harvest the cork tree fully regenerates its bark and is harvested every 9 to 10 years until the tree is about 200 years old. When the aged tree is removed, two new saplings are planted in its place, ensuring the cork forest continues to flourish and expand. The cork oak tree also reproduces off-springs naturally by dropping acorns that seed themselves and mature into productive trees.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the waterproof fire resistant rustic cork floating floor for kitchen for bedroom, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.