Clean and comfortable beautiful natural impermeable classical Oman marble cork floating flooring
cork marble textured floating flooring ---get rid of coldness, much more warmth
The surface texture of cork marble textured floating floors are made of modern digital spray printing technology It makes you feel soft, resilient and with no radiation, is much more warmer than marble tiles when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking. It can be applied to bathroom, kitchen and shower area, end the period of coldness.
· Charge Unit: 1m²
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : pu/uv varnished
· Range of The Application: family/commercial
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 605*450*8.5mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Cork Flooring Construction:
Floating Floor (glueless application)
Although the actual construction of cork floors will vary slightly between manufacturers,it will generally consist of the following components.
This is flexible low-density cork material used to provide acoustic insulation. It may be applied separately but is usually mad an integral part of a floating floor panel.
This is the structure of the floor panel and is made from either HDF (High Density Fiberboard) or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard). The edges of the core will be milled in such a way as to allow the interlocking of the panel to adjoining pieces.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the clean and comfortable beautiful natural impermeable classical oman marble cork floating flooring, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.