impact resistance Travertine Noce marble floating flooring
Model N.O CZ121407
cork marble textured floating flooring ---get rid of coldness, much more warmth
The surface texture of cork marble textured floating floors are made of modern digital spray printing technology It makes you feel soft, resilient and with no radiation, is much more warmer than marble tiles when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking. It can be applied to bathroom, kitchen and shower area, end the period of coldness.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Over which surfaces can I install my cork bulletin board?
Cork wall tiles can be installed over plywood, waferboard, cementboard, particleboard, treated lumber, drywall, brick veneers, imitation stone, tileboard, foamboard, ceiling tiles, & mdf paneling. Please contact our technical support for other substrates
Can I install a cork floor over radiant heat?
Cork is a natural insulator so just by having it the floor will be warm. If you want to install radiant heat, that is not a problem. The floor may take slightly longer warm up but the heat will be retained efficiently. Floating floors tend to go through normal contraction and expansion as a unit since they are not attached to the sub-floor. Certain precautions need to taken to minimize the contraction and expansion: The radiant heating system should be turned on for at least 4-5 days before installation, the floor panels need to be acclimated in the room for about 3 days prior to installation.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the impact resistance travertine noce marble floating flooring, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.