Sound-absorbing noise reduction Picasso golden marble cork floating flooring
Model N.O YS291520
cork marble textured floating flooring ---get rid of coldness, much more warmth
The surface texture of cork marble textured floating floors are made of modern digital spray printing technology It makes you feel soft, resilient and with no radiation, is much more warmer than marble tiles when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking. It can be applied to bathroom, kitchen and shower area, end the period of coldness.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
How do I clean and maintain cork wall tiles?
Cork wall tiles used on a wall or as a bulletin board can be varnished with a food grade mineral oil made by Howard labeled "Butcher Block & Cutting Board Oil". You can purchase this product at any local hardwood store. Cork wall tiles do not require additional finishing however you can use this product to keep the material looking vibrant.
How often does a cork floor need to be refinished?
A well-maintained cork floor will last for decades. Depending on how much foot traffic the floor receives, you will need to reapply recommended polyurethane sealant approximately 7-10 years in average residential applications. This could be once every year or two in a busy retail location.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the sound-absorbing noise reduction picasso golden marble cork floating flooring, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.