South Africa niello cork marble ceramic brick for library
Model N.O DL151348
cork marble textured floating flooring ---get rid of coldness, much more warmth
The surface texture of cork marble textured floating floors are made of modern digital spray printing technology It makes you feel soft, resilient and with no radiation, is much more warmer than marble tiles when you are sitting,lying, standing and barefoot walking. It can be applied to bathroom, kitchen and shower area, end the period of coldness.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Are there any tips that help me to protect my cork flooring?
Yes, the following of these simple procedures will guaranty many years of enjoyment of your natural cork flooring:
Protectors should be installed under chair and table legs; when using furniture with wheels, the floor must be additionally protected by using mats; heavy furniture should have non-staining glides or casters; steel wool or abrasives must not be used on the floor; a quality doormat at the entrance should be used to help protect the cork floor from outside grit and sand; adequate protection should be taken when moving appliances or large pieces of furniture around the floor; cork, as a natural product, may change color when exposed to direct sunlight, so use blinds or curtains to minimize this effect.
Will cork fade?
Yes, exposure to light may cause cork to lighten. This can be minimized with windows that have been treated with a UV protectant. Exposure to direct sunlight should be avoided.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the south africa niello cork marble ceramic brick for library, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.