Clean and comfortable beautiful nonradiative cork parquet floating flooring for library
Model N.O LC111204-3
parquet floating flooring ---rolls out beautiful color
Wallpaper texture, hardwood texture, marble texture are lived again in the cork carpet. made of modern digital spray printing technology realized many kinds of products to match with, and enriched drawing-room pattern, created wonderful room.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Will heavy furniture damage the floor?
Heavy furniture can indent any floor. Cork has a memory, so once the pressure from the furniture is removed, the floor will spring back over time. It is recommended to use felt on the feet of all furniture to protect the floor's finish as well as the use of furniture coasters to displace the weight from small areas.
Will my pets' claws damage the floor?
Pets that are well behaved should pose no threat to your cork floor. Excessive digging and clawing however will damage any floor. The urethane or wax finish can be scratched by your pet's claws. It is important to keep their claws trimmed to reduce the amount of scratching to the finish.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the clean and comfortable beautiful nonradiative cork parquet floating flooring for library, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.