Clean and comfortable beautiful parquet cork floating flooring for library
Model N.O LC111308
parquet floating flooring ---rolls out beautiful color
Wallpaper texture, hardwood texture, marble texture are lived again in the cork carpet. made of modern digital spray printing technology realized many kinds of products to match with, and enriched drawing-room pattern, created wonderful room.
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : pu/uv varnished
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 1200*305*8.5mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· Type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
Can cork flooring be installed in a kitchen?
Yes, we recommend that the floating floors be installed AFTER the cabinets have been installed as this could "lock" that section of the floor and not allow it to expand and contract evenly. The glue-down tiles and planks can be installed before or after the cabinets.
Can cork flooring be installed in a bathroom?
We do not recommend that the floating floors be used in a bathroom application, but the glue-down tiles and planks are fine. We suggest caulking around the edge of the shower/tub and toilet. An additional coat of urethane (or wax if you have installed a wax finished floor) after installing will be helpful to seal the seams in bathroom applications.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the clean and comfortable beautiful nonradiative parquet cork floating flooring for library, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.