mould proof fungus proof No moldiness block floating flooring
Model N.O LC111213
parquet floating flooring ---rolls out beautiful color
Wallpaper texture, hardwood texture, marble texture are lived again in the cork carpet. made of modern digital spray printing technology realized many kinds of products to match with, and enriched drawing-room pattern, created wonderful room.
Residential Finish Wear
Commercial Finish Wear
Test before use
Yes, test on inconspicuous area
Standard or customize
Thickness or Height
Recycling or Disposal
Beveled or vertical
Durable UV-cured acrylic varnish
Floor Item Type
Drop & Lock
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY
· Easy maintenance — repairable and long-lasting
· Lifetime warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for five years light/medium commercial
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; will not pollute indoor air quality or off-gas harmful chemicals
How do I maintain the cork floor?
Maintenance of Waxed Laucork Cork Flooring:
Regular cleaning: treat waxed Laucork Cork Flooring with waxed finish with a good quality paste wax (i.e. Butcher wax) and buff.
Heavier Cleaning: Remove old wax and dirt with a power buffing machine using 00 steel wool disc or 150-180 grit sandpaper disc or nylon screen pad. Apply several coats of wax and buff between each coat with a lamb's wool pad.
Maintenance of Varnish and Polyurethane Matte Laucork Cork Flooring:
Regular Cleaning: Vacuum and/or damp mop with a mild wood floor cleaner or with a solution of one part white vinegar and four parts water.
Where a more shiny appearance is desired: apply liquid polish and/or buff flooring.
DO NOT USE PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN WAX.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the mould proof fungus proof no moldiness block floating flooring, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.