wear proof impact resistance strong stability cork block floating flooring for gym
Model N.O LC111309
parquet floating flooring ---rolls out beautiful color
Wallpaper texture, hardwood texture, marble texture are lived again in the cork carpet. made of modern digital spray printing technology realized many kinds of products to match with, and enriched drawing-room pattern, created wonderful room.
· Material: Cork
· Origin : China
· Surface Process : pu/uv varnished
· Thickness: 8.5mm/11mm
· Size: 1200*145*11mm/customizable
· brand: LAUCORK
· Type: floating
Features & benefits
· Durable and comfortable — unlike tile, laminate or hardwood, cork is compressible with an elastic composition; resists damage and is relaxing on the feet and knees
· Quiet, warm and beautiful — a perfect sound and thermal insulator; visually seamless appearance
· Anti-static, hypoallergenic — reduces risk of electric shock; prevents dust and dirt accumulation
· Safe — for everyone, including the chemically sensitive;
· Non-toxic — made from all-natural materials; CARB compliant, GreenGuard certified
· Easy installation — glueless click system is DIY, use below, on or above grade
· Impermeable — suberin, the waxy constituent of cork, repels liquids and gas alike; resists moisture and mold growth
· Fire-retardant — a natural fire-inhibitor; will not spread flame
· Eco-friendly — made from renewable resources; 100% upcycled
· Easy maintenance — through-body color is repairable and long-lasting
· 25-year warranty — limited to finish and structure in a residence; commercial warranty is limited for ten years light/medium commercial
Cork flooring is undeniably the single most environmentally friendly floor covering you could consider. Cork flooring, quiet and durable, is a natural product that is harvested from the bark of the cork oak tree. Cork flooring production involves a completely harmless process which allows the cork oak tree to be continuously harvested every 9 or 10 years. An average tree can live to well over 100 years, so one can see how viable and productive this process can be. Portugal and Spain are major exporters of cork due in large part to the number of sustainable forests in these regions.
Cork flooring is actually made from the reclaimed waste from other manufactured cork products. Through a unique process where high pressure and heat is applied to ground up cork granules, making in essence a large block of raw agglomerated product, it now becomes possible to produce such things as cork underlayment, cork planks, cork tiles or cork sheet goods in both unfinished and prefinshed products. These products are now available for your use as underlayment, crack suppression, plank or tile floors. Soft, luxurious, beautiful flooring that will last a lifetime is at your disposal. The availability of this product is greater than at any time within the last 20 years, as is your choice of colors and finish. If one word can sum this product up, it would be resilient. It possesses a unique ability to adapt to various climate conditions as well as hold up under the highest traffic.
The biggest cork flooring manufacturer in Asia with the capacity of 3 million square meters
If you're looking for the wear proof impact resistance strong stability cork block floating flooring for gym, welcome to buy with our professional manufacturers and suppliers. We will offer you the best service and fast delivery.